Author Makala Taylor, you can find her poetry books on Amazon, they will heat you up, and help you release. Make sure you have the cig ready for after. They are sexy, hot, sensual, luscious, enlightening, just down right hot hot hot….
You won’t regret buying and reading any and all. Make a choice on Amazon today!!!
1. Tell us about each book:
The Good, The Bad and The Undeserving I wrote in a period in my life where I didn't think highly of myself and people unfortunately preyed on that fact. So each experience that I endured I took as a lesson learned and used those lessons to write heartfelt poems that I'm sure will inspire all who this book.
A Phoenix Never Dies is my poetry book of rebirth. I found out so much about myself, for instance, I always thought I was somewhat weak but during the self-love and discovery of myself, I realized how strong I am. Therefore it made it quite easy to write this book because it truly is poetry in motion.
The Wettest Sheets, where do I begin this book is what happens when life becomes art. In this book poems of intimacy is displayed from front to back taking all those who read it on a stimulating ride that they wouldn't want to end.
Beautiful Nightmares Sweet Dreams is a book based on finding love, losing love, losing yourself but in the end realizing your worth so you thank God for the blessing of self-realization and strength.
The Bridges That Burn was the hardest for me to write. Imagine being raised around those who you call family just for them to disown you because you're finally choosing to walk in your truth. In this book, I release those negative thoughts and let it be known that you can think you're burning bridges with me but truthfully that bridge was never built.
Last but not least A Thin Line Between Love and Poetry was a Collaboration made in heaven I wrote this book with the one and only Tivona Elliott I must say she pushed me to my mental limit. This is a double sided book that has love and passion on one side. Pleasure and Pain on the opposite. Honestly, it's one of those books that I feel that once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down.
2. Are you working on anything new? I am in fact working on my last book title to be released at a later date. but the poems in this book will be an original Raven book. Those who knew me from my open mic days will appreciate this book, but my new readers can expect to feel my words from the depths of my soul through the inner parts of theirs.
3. Tell us about your new book: The poems in this book will be an original Raven book. Those who knew me from my open mic days will appreciate this book, but my new readers can expect to feel my words from the depths of my soul through the inner parts of theirs.
4. We re do you get your information or ideas for your books? Honestly everything comes from the heart and of course life experiences but mostly the heart.
5. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books? The most surprising thing that I learned while creating my books is that there is power in my words and although I may feel it doesn't make a difference what I write it definitely does.
6. Do you have any suggestions to help others become a better writer? If so, what are they? The only suggestion I have is to use your blood, sweat and tears to write that way your words will take flight. But if you're not passionate about what you're writing just don't because it truly won't come out right.
7. What do you think makes a good story? What makes a good story to me is the storyline. If it doesn't have a good storyline I won't read it.
8. If you had the opportunity to live anywhere in the world for a year while writing a book that took place in that same setting, where would you choose? Hawaii
9. What has influenced you the most as a writer? The only thing that has influenced me as a writer is sharing the gift of life through my words.
10. Do you feel like it’s most important to have A) Strong characters in mind-blowing twists or C) Epic settings? Mind blowing twists for sure.
11. How do you come up with the names for your characters? As a poetry writer if I do write about someone it stems from life experiences.
12. What was the hardest part of writing your author bio? Making sure not to use certain words repetitively because I do have a bad habit of doing that.
13. Besides writing what other ventures do you have, tell us about them? Well besides writing for 2019 I will be going back to school to pursue the dream of owning my own business. Releasing my final book and getting my life and health in order so I can accomplish more things.